RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
PLEASE NOTE: All our products are made to order (M.T.O) and are shipped within 4- 6 weeks. With that in mind, All exchanges are also subject to the same time frame of 4-6 weeks.
If your purchase isn't quite right you have 28 days from the date you received your order to exchange or return.
Items must be returned to us unused with all labels still attached. Returns that do not meet our policy will be sent back to the customer.
- If you wish to exchange your product and are an international customer, you are responsible for covering the cost of shipping both ways.
- If your merchandise is returned to us due to a failure to pay customs or duties, you will be charged the cost of shipping and refunded the remaining amount. For example, if you purchase a pair of shoes for $300 and we ship the shoes to you for $40, you will not be refunded the shipping costs. By purchasing products from BOND & CARNABY LLC you understand that duties may be required to import the products into your destination country.
- If you return an international purchase, you will be refunded the total amount of your purchase less the shipping cost. The shipping cost is non-refundable, as that was the total to ship the initial order to you.
BOND & CARNABY is not responsible for any customs fees or duties.
BEFORE YOU RETURN AN ITEM
Have you tried it on!
If the heel slips, give the shoe a bend, once worn in, the shoe will develop a natural curve. New shoes are rigid and tend to pull at the heel. You should be able to slip a small finger down the back of the heel.
TRYING THE SHOES ON.
Please ensure you try your new shoes on carpet as we cannot accept back soiled, scuffed, worn shoes or worn soles.
HOW TO RETURN YOUR SHOES
- Should you need to return your Shoes to us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.
- The goods must be returned, with the original despatch note or a copy or a returns form. Please use the original or similar protective packaging.
- The goods must be in the same immaculate condition as they were received in - we cannot accept scuffed/worn-in/damaged goods. (We thus suggest you remain on carpet while trying shoes on).
- We will exchange the goods as requested, or should you wish to cancel your order, we will give you a full refund within 30 days of your cancellation.
- You have to pay the cost of returning the goods - we recommend a registered/traceable and insured postage, as we cannot be responsible for lost packages.
When will I recieve my refund?
A full refund will be issued to your original payment method after we have received, inspected and confirmed that the returned purchase was/were not worn and labels removed. Once we refund your order, the funds will be available on the original payment account according to the terms, conditions, and practices of your banking institution. We can not control how quickly the funds are returned to you once we submit the refund.
All return/exchange requests must be emailed to email@example.com or made using the contact form below